Friday, September 02, 2005

Ray Nagin

"Leaders need to be optimists. Their vision is beyond the present." Rudy Giuliani

I said, "I need everything."

Now, I will tell you this -- and I give the president some credit on this -- he sent one John Wayne dude down here that can get some stuff done, and his name is [Lt.] Gen. [Russel] Honore.

And he came off the doggone chopper, and he started cussing and people started moving. And he's getting some stuff done.

They ought to give that guy -- if they don't want to give it to me, give him full authority to get the job done, and we can save some people.

That was Ray Nagin, from part of his an interview on WWL Transcript here. Ray Nagin may not be the leader Rudy Giuliani is, but he is much better than he is being protrayed in the press. It looks to me like he has done a great job being the squeeky wheel. The right should lay off, the left ought to not try and use him to bash Bush, and the media, as usual, out to be ashamed of how they portrayed him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi Publius, I liked your blog. Just out blog surfing looking for info on gift basket for him when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I found it. I would like to post your link on my "favorites" page for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about gift basket for him at the site above.

October 25, 2005 at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home